WitS Retreat Housing, Meals & Pricing Info
WitS Retreat is Open to ALL Women in ANY 12-Step Program. Registration includes the following:
- HOUSING - Most units have a bathroom (some shared bathrooms) and kitchette - (mini-fridge & microwave oven).
- MEALS - This retreat will include FIVE (5) Meals: Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Sunday Breakfast. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated. Refrigeration is available in your units.
- HOSPITALITY - Coffee, tea, water, juice and soda are available 24-7.
- MEETINGS & WORKSHOPS
- RECREATION - Includes: Golf, Disc Golf, Biking (your bike), Canoeing, Kayaking, Hiking, Lakeside Beach
- TO VIEW ACCOMODATIONS visit Pilgrim Pines
- PLEASE READ: To secure your preferred lodging, your ENTIRE group MUST BE registered and paid. We CANNOT hold a bed or room unless payment is recieved with your registration. If your entire group is not registered and paid, participants & lodging requests may be moved based on bed availability. Please understand that we are trying to accommodate as many women as possible.
Available lodging options include rooms in the main lodge, cabins, condos and bunkrooms. Condos and some cabins have kitchenettes. Many condo and lodge units are up at least one flight of stairs please check the 'difficulty with stairs' box on your registration if stairs present a challenge for you. To view accomodations visit Pilgrim Pines
- Triples + $250 - Triple Occupancy price for 3 or more women per unit - typically a Cabin or Condo
Doubles $260 - Double Occupancy - Condo, Cabin or Main Lodge Room
Singles $270 - Single rooms available in the Main Lodge (limited availability)
1) Pricing is per person
2) A few rooms in the main lodge have shared baths
3) Rooms in the main lodge are on the second floor and can only be accessed by stairs
4) Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. WE Can NOT hold a bed/room unless payment is received with your online or mail-in registration.
Cancellation Policy: NO REFUNDS
Registrations are non-refundable however registrations are transferable; they may be sold or given away. Forfeitures will be placed in the scholarship fund.